4520s

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자현빈 조회 1회 작성일 2020-11-21 20:28:35 댓글 0

본문

HP ProBook 4520s Upgrade RAM - HDD - Change Keyboard - Clean FAN

HP ProBook 4520s How to upgrade RAM or HDD, Change keyboard or WIFI Controller and DVD, clean FAN.

Opening a HP ProBook 4520s

This video demonstrates how to open a HP ProBook 4520s to get access to the motherboard. i then go on to show some of the main parts of the computer, such as the RAM, CPU, Fan, disk drive and hard drive.

at the time of filming, i had 3 of these to clean and repair for someone but they have gone back now so i will be unlikely to make another video on this particular model. i will probably make some similar videos on other computers / laptops so keep your eyes open for them!

if you have any questions about it, please comment and i will do my best to answer.

Here is some information about the laptop that i found elsewhere on the internet.:

Brand HP
Model ProBook 4250s
Operating system Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit
Processor / Graphics Intel Core i3 Mobile Processor and Intel HM57 Chipset/Intel HD Graphics; Also available with Core i7 and i5 as well as ATI Mobility Radeon 4350 with 512 MB Dedicated video RAM
Memory 4 GB DDR3 RAM, up to 8
Hard drive 320 GB HDD 7200 rpm, Also available with 250 or 500 GB HDD
Display / Resolution 15.6-inch HD 1366×768 High-definition LED-backlit, also available with glossy BrightView display
Removable Storage DVD±RW – Dual Layer 8x; Also available with Blu-ray
Wireless Support Wireless-B+G+N and Bluetooth, Also available with an EVDO wireless broadband and GPS
Input Devices Full-size keyboard with number pad, Multitouch clickpad with Gesture support
Power 6-cell battery; optional 9-cell battery
Memory card reader SD, MMC, Express Card Reader
Ports Headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Microphone-in jack, DC-in jack for AC adapter, Ethernet, modem, 3 USB 2.0, eSATA USB 2.0 combo, VGA, HDMI
Audio High Definition Audio with stereo speakers
Weight 5.5 lbs.
Dimensions 14.64 in x 1.09 in x 9.83 in
Webcam 2 MP Webcam with face detection log in

HP ProBook 4520s Review

The HP ProBook 4520s is a fantastic laptop to buy if you are on a budget but want to have a quality computer. The computer is powered by a i3 380m dual core cpu along with a 320GB (7200 rpm) hard drive. The graphics is an Intel HD 3000, which is adequate for computing, videos, and non-demanding graphics gaming. For the price and quality, this is a great buy for those looking to purchase a new laptop for under $500.

#4520s

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,763건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.tomorrowplus.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz